At Saughall All Saints C of E Primary School we aim to ensure that the well being of all children and staff is paramount in creating a happy and caring Christian ethos.
We strive to realise the potential of each individual, within a creative, caring and supportive environment, and to prepare all pupils to live confident, healthy independent lives as individuals, parents, workers and members of society.
The youngest children are welcomed into Reception at the age of four. All children and their families are valued members of the school community and parents are always welcome to visit us. The continuing development of the school is fostered by an active partnership of the governors, staff, parents and the church working with the wider community.
LEARNING AND GROWING TOGETHER
Our mission is to create a caring, supportive, open and honest community founded on Christian values. We are dedicated to providing education of a high standard in a safe, challenging and stimulating environment where all children, staff, parents and governors work together, feel valued as individuals and are happy.
Our first responsibility is to our pupils
- We will provide high quality learning experiences within a broad, balanced and forward looking curriculum using a range of appropriate strategies and resources. We will achieve this in a stimulating and inspiring environment to ensure progression and a positive attitude to learning.
- We will help children to stay safe, be healthy, enjoy and achieve, make a positive contribution and prepare them to achieve economic wellbeing in the future.
- We will challenge, inspire, enthuse and educate enabling all to achieve.
- To work in partnership with all members of the school community and together broaden horizons and experiences.
- We aim to develop children’s appreciation of their environment and their impact upon it.
- We aim to develop children’s appreciation of their own culture and an awareness of, and respect for, the beliefs of others.
- We will have high expectations of our pupil’s behaviour, celebrating good behaviour and adopt a positive solution focussed approach to solving problems.
- We will monitor all aspects of school life, seeking always to improve the service we provide.
EQUIPPING A CHILD FOR LIFE
We warmly invite you to visit the school, where staff are happy to talk about the needs of each individual child, and to see at first hand the exciting, creative and supportive learning environment we provide.