Mr. Johnson's set are currently learning to:
- find the area and perimeter of compound shapes
- find the surface area and volume of cubes and cuboids
- draw and measure all angles accurately
- use the formula L x B to calculate the area of squares and rectangles
- find the length of a rectangle given the perimeter and width
- draw and measure accurately in mm
- calculate the angles on a straight line
You should understand and be able to spell:
This week are the first half of the 6x table to make sure EVERYONE knows it.
1 x 8 =
2 x 8 =
3 x 8 =
4 x 8 =
5 x 8 =
By now you should all know the answers very quickly.
Can you write their inverse? Can you write the division facts that go with them?
What else do you know because you know these?