Communicating with parents is an important part of what we do, making sure you get the correct information about activities, events and things that really matter is something we care about.
Traditionally we have used printed letters but delivery of these can be unreliable; they are also expensive, take time to produce and are not environmentally friendly. Historically we have also taken cash or cheque payments but we appreciate many people now pay for things online.
From January 2013 we have been using ParentMail2, a service used by over 5,000 schools, nurseries and children’s clubs to communicate and collect payments from millions of parents. ParentMail will be beneficial to you because:
- Messages will get to you reliably by email and/or text
- We can send messages directly to mums, dads and other carers at the same time
- Emergency or important information can be sent by text message
- You can make online payments to the school for dinners, trips, uniform etc
- You can give permission for events or trips online without having to sign and return forms to us
Registering on ParentMail is simple, only takes a minute and can be done from a PC or mobile phone:
How to Register:
The school office can provide you with a unique code for your child.
From your PC/Mac or mobile visit www.parentmail2.co.uk/register, then just follow the instructions on the screen and enter the unique code when asked. You can then set up your account. You must remember that only you can update the information on your account, therefore you beed to ensure that it is updated when you change your e mail account or your mobile phone number.