Attempt the following questions with your child to establish key information required for successfull A level study.
1. What is your son/ daughter's form tutor's name?
2. Can you list the subjects your child is studying?
3. Do you know the exam boards for each of these subjects?
4. What are your son/ daughter's target grades?
5. Can you identify your child's prior performance (GCSE/ AS grades)?
6. Do you know their current attendance percentage?
7. What enrichment activity does your child participate in?
8. What are the 'next steps' your child is considering (university, employment, etc.)?
9. What is the date & time of your childs first/ next exam?
10. How does your child prepare for assessments (coursework, examinations etc.)?
You can find the answers to any of the above questions by contacting the 6th form team. Encourage your child to speak with their tutor or simply ring or email us yourself.