Like BETT with its new venue and new dates, 2013 represents change at UniServity too.
We are launching some fantastic new products and features in Life, so please do pop along to our stand (F100), entrance N2 to find out all about them, including:
· New Icon Login, to allow younger and SEN Life users to have simplified logins
· Improved Learning Activity, for setting homework/projects to other Life users
· The ability to fully integrate Dropbox with your Life user account
· A simple, engaging and effective summer school & transition programme
There will also be a wide range of beneficial CPD sessions in our BETT Life Theatre, including topics such as ‘Online learning – do we really need it?’, ‘Meeting your online statutory requirements’, ‘Supporting writers of all abilities through online tools’, and more.
Plus, we’ll be showcasing a number of filmed case studies, demonstrating the positive impact Life is having in classrooms across the country.
In addition we’ve joined forces with Serco Learning as their learning platform of choice for both CMIS and Progresso customers.
We are also very pleased to invite you to join us on our BETT stand every weekday at 4pm to share a glass of bubbly and discuss your online learning challenges and ideas with our new Chief Executive. So if you visit one stand this year – make sure it’s ours.
And if that’s not enough to entice you, we’ve even got an offer to cover your train travel home.
We very much look forward to seeing you at BETT.
The UniServity team
PS. Enter our on-stand competition to win a Kindle Fire every day! See how it could be used in the classroom to enhance online learning.
Terms and Conditions apply
· All offers subject to availability.
· Time restrictions apply and are only available during the BETT 2013 show.
· Only one offer per school.
· UniServity reserve the right to change the terms of this promotion at any time.
· Train travel offer on orders over £600 per school
· Train travel standard class, subject to a maximum of £120.