Healey's Mission Statement
Healey is a safe and happy school where all children learn respect for themselves and one another. We encourage a positive attitude for life and learning.
We aim to:-
- Ensure that each child receives a broad, balanced and challenging curriculum
- Create a warm caring environment where staff, governors, parents and the local community work together for the benefit of all the children
- Cultivate an atmosphere of high expectations, in behaviour and learning
- Provide an inclusive environment by removing barriers to learning; enabling all pupils to reach their potential
- Develop a partnership with parents ensuring they are informed about their child’s progress building upon mutual trust, co-operation and respect