Each pupil identified by the school will receive:
- 10 hours of one-to-one tuition
- With a qualified teacher
- In either English or Mathematics
- Focused on a specific area that they find difficult and which is holding them back
- Outside of school hours
- And in a venue where they feel able to learn
Each tutor will:
- liaise with the teacher to agree targets
- Plan and deliver the equivalent of 10 hours tuition focused on these targets
- Receive up to £25 for each hour (£250) - plus an extra 2 hours for liaison and planning - a total of £300.
If you have any questions about One-to-One Tuition, please ring Thea Tomlinson on (0151) 346 6550.