- To value each individual
- To offer guidance and support for each student's personal and social development
- To enable maximum academic achievement
- To offer opportunities for enrichment
- To develop independent learning skills
- To prepare and support students with their future educational needs
Students follow a programme of 4 or 5 AS Levels, leading to 3 or 4 A Levels, as well as an acclaimed enrichment programme.
We also expect our students to offer one period of in-class support in a curriculum area of their choice.
NEW for 2013 - Information Technology, Computing and Health and Social Care A Levels.
To contact us please click here.
- Mrs L Hindley
Director of Sixth Form
- Mrs S Hunt
Deputy Head of Sixth Form: Learning Manager, Year 12
- Mr D Windle
UCAS Support Adviser
- Dr A Burgess
Learning Manager, Year 13: Director of CEP
- Mrs L Cummings
Sixth Form Administrator
- Mrs J Booth
Sixth Form Administrative Assistant
- Mrs S Manley
Sixth Form Pastoral Assistant