Welcome to Miss Millingtons class webpage!
This is a photo of me and my family taken from my graduation day at the beginning of the summer.
It was one of the proudest days of my life yet, made more special by the fact that I was surrounded by the people I care most about, my Mum, Dad, Sister and Partner.
My name is Miss Millington and I am one of the Reception teachers here at Mossley school.
This is my first teaching job having just completed a 4 year Primary Education degree at Manchester Metropolitan University. At university I had some of the best years of my life but I am very much looking forward to my career in teaching and feel priveledged to be part of the team here at Mossley!
10 things about me!
1. I love food! Dining out or calling for a takeaway are both regular occurences in my life.
2. I love spending time with my family and friends.
3. My favourite animals are horses/ponies, I used to horse ride and would love a horse of my own one day.
4. I am keen on fitness and go to the gym as much as I can or take myself for a run.
5. My favourite hobby is SHOPPING I just can't get enough (doesn't my bank account just know it).
6. I love to make or see people smile, it brightens up my day.
7. I love going abroad! Both holidaying and travelling.
8. Not a day goes by where I haven't listended or sang along to music, I love it and I love to dance too.
9. I am a complete sweet tooth, sticky tofee pudding and apple crumble are my top 2 favourite desserts.
10. I dont like rats! eewwww
Reception class's first topic is
'It's good to be me!'
The Reception team thought this would be a great way to get to know all about the children,their families, hobbies, pets etc.
We have lots of fun and exciting ideas and activities to do and really hope that the children gain the best possible experience they can in their first year at school.
Should you have an questions or queries please, please do not hesitate to come and see me and have a chat, my door will be open :-)