Bored at home? Want some extra homework?
Here are some good websites for you to have a look at:
- Odd and Even ghost shooting!
- Doubling, Times tables and Number Bonds Games
- A really good website for maths puzzles and challenges. Make sure you read the instructions really carefully!
- An excellent site with lots of different maths games
- Times Tables practice - this is an excellent site with loads of different games to help you learn those tricky times tables. My favourites include Bonk the Mole and Car Wash! There is a link where you can get Timez Attack, and even help and advice about learning times tables.
- Try some Maths games and puzzles here
- Spitfire multiplication practice
- What about practising your spellings - try this Look, Cover, Write, Check game to help you.
- Practise your typing with Dance Mat!
- See if you can learn some french at KidCity
- One last magnet uses site
- Some great games for all subjects
- Education City - Login: 875rainow Password: 285869