All the children at the school wear a uniform which can be purchased from Grays.
We feel that this gives children a sense of belonging to the school and encourages them to be proud here. Bookbags and P.E. bags may be purchased from the school.
The school’s uniform is as follows:
- Purple school sweatshirt with the school logo
- Lemon polo shirt
- Long or short grey trousers
- Grey pinafore dress or skirt
- Black sensible shoes
- In summer lemon check dresses may be worn
Trainers are not acceptable!
Clothing for Physical Education
- All children need:
- * Navy Shorts
- * Black elasticated pumps for inside
- * Plain white or lemon T-shirts
- All children need a drawstring bag to keep their P.E. kit in. P.E. kit should be brought in at the beginning of each half-term and kept in school. It will be sent home each holiday for washing.
Please ensure that your child’s name is written into every item of clothing.
Only stud earings may be worn by children who have pierced ears. No other chain, bands, rings etc will be allowed for Health & Safety reasons. Earings must be removed for P.E. for Health & Safety reasons.
If you intend to have your child’s ears pierced, please could this be done at the start of the summer holiday, to avoid disruption to their P.E. curriculum.